Friday, April 19, 2019

tough news from home.... rough couple of weeks

**Spencer's grandpa Loosle passed away early Sunday morning March 31st, the funeral was Wednesday April 3rd, 2019**

probably week 40ish? --April 9, 2019

Eh zero regrets for not emailing last week. It was a rough day and ya I'm just leaving it at that. But ya so it's been a while but basically the transfer is wrapping up and we've been trying to do as much as we could these past couple weeks. We've had a couple service projects which has been fun. We cut down some bamboo and carried some water and painted some windows. So ya just look for the pics. On the down side we kinda lost a couple of the pbds (potential baptism dates) that we had. So that was super disappointing. On the bright side we are still finding new people and we have a couple new pbds so the work is still going.






















April 16, 2019

ehhhhhh ya i'm starting to hate writing emails when I can just facetime instead. sounds like you had an awesome time in australia, maybe i'll go there some day. And dang, shelby and devin are both graduating, that's crazy. I'm running out of time so you're just going to have to deal with another short email.

Basically this last week was alright. Not a whole lot of work was done kay we had to do zone conference, interviews, and general conference which was awesome. I'm excited for my next transfer. Sounds like my next companion will be fun. So far all I know is that his name is E. Teorero and that he's from Ilo-Ilo which is like on the otherside of negros so I guess he didn't make it very far from home.

Thanks for all the love and support! and ya if you could send me grandpa's blessing that'd be cool.

Eh sorry, I'll email first next week! Love ya,
ELder Shirley