Wednesday, February 6, 2019

yaaaaaaaaaaay bukid!

This past week was pretty fun. I got to go to a lot of fun places in my area. I got to go to Tubo fields for the first time so that was super fun. My area is like crazy fun like it's insane. It's still weird though kay even though I'm in the bukid I still see a ton of white people! My last area had a ton of tourist spots and now this area has a ton of resorts so there's still white people! It's just weird seeing non-filipinos. But ya good times all around. We had a FHE evening at a recent converts' house so we could get to know their family and ya so we got a couple new people there so hopefully that'll work out. Gihapon we commited couple more people to baptismal dates so hopefully we can work with them to help them meet that goal. It's been weird as a follow-up trainer kay it's like I have to know how to do everything kay my companion doesn't exactly know how to do everything but ya it's been a growing experience I guess. Kinda makes me have to do more, like I can just rely on my companion but I have to really push the work forward and act. It hasn't been easy but it's been good.

Yo what's up with the fish memes? walay claro ka, hahahah. Thanks for all the pics. What's up with y'all doing all these adventurous things without me? I don't think that's allowed, you gotta wait until I get back. I'm doing a lot better this transfer. When you get my next letter that's just like 5 pages of me complaining, don't be too concerned. I'm doing good now. But yo ma, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know i'm early but ya I can't exactly email you on your birthday. Hope you're making the most of your birthday. I'd make you pecan waffles but ya I'm a little far away. Maybe when I get back. I'm kinda out of time so this'll have to be it for now.

Love yall! Hope everything is going great!
Elder Shirley

You were online way earlier than usual ...
it's cuz we have to wake up and get on a bus to email and shop in Dumaguette kay there's absolutely nothing in my zone.... Like it's bukid jud..So ya we generally email first

What are Tubo fields?
oh bitaw, wala mo kabalo bisya. Tubo = Sugar cane

was that the church building where ther basketball court was?
ya that was the church building. pasaylo, I haven't really gotten a good pic of the church yet