Saturday, January 26, 2019

Good News!!

Good News! I'm out of the hospital and I'm transferring!!! So ya it was true, I had dengue so I was in the hospital for a week just sleeping. I only had like a "level 1" dengue case so it wasn't bad at all, just uncomfortable really. Dengue is just spread through mosquitoes so ya I guess I just need to wear more bug spray. I missed all of the Sinulog celebration which is alright kay it would've just been a pain trying to work that week either way. But ya didn't really get to say the goodbyes to the people here in Sikatuna that I would have liked to but that's ok. padayon ra. But ya I'm transferring to Bayawan Zone on Negros!!! I'll be follow-up training Elder Swayne. That's really all I know for now, I'll email more about it next week but ya I'm finally going to the bukid!!!!

Yes I finally got the package with the music!!! I was surprised to find only 14 songs on the flashdrive but i mean hey it was better than sitting in silence in the hospital. BUt ya not a lot else happened this week or so kay I've just been sleeping so ya that's all for now.

Love ya!
Elder Shirley

So how does the transfer to Negros work? By boat?
and ya so tomorrow there's a bus depot and I'll get on a bus there and then I'll travel to the bottom of cebu and then take a ferry over to negros

There'll probably be other missionaries heading in that direction pero di ko sure

i'll try my best to take pics though

What is follow up training?
so follow-up training is just like an extension of training, so like if there was anything you didn't really learn or don't understand then the follow up trainer is supposed to help you with anything you didn't really learn in your actual training