Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Rabies Awareness Month

Tuesday June 11, 2019

I just want to do a shout out and let ya know that it's Rabies awareness month. As District Leader I have to lead by example ya know. So ya I got bit by a cat so that my district could learn that if you get bit by a cat or dog you have to go and get the Rabies injections which suck. So ya don't let animals bite you.

But ya we have 3 people (Mae Ann, Jessa, and Joany Panares) being baptized this week. They're all siblings and they're all insanely smart. They're awesome.

This last week we stared teaching this ex-convict which was cool. He's a massive dude with some pretty cool tats and he just really wants to know how to find the truth. I guess there's a lot of different pastors that would go and visit the prison and he listened to all of them and he was all confused about what was true. So ya he's really cool. His name is Lester. He's awesome. He wants us to visit all of his "brothers deprived of liberty" in jail. I don't know if that'll happen but he's really passionate about trying to find the truth and he really wants others to find the truth as well. I REALLY hope things work out with him. He's the man.

ya,
Elder Shirley














** Just a little note ... Dr. Dad looked up what antibiotics they gave Elder Shirley and what shots- he should be good to go ;) **