Saturday, June 8, 2019

transfers!

Tuesday June 4, 2019

YOOOOOOOOO i'm in toledo. It's weird. I thought I was transferring back to the city (which "technically" it is) but it's not city at all. The best I could do to describe it would be like if you drove that one road in front of Colony high school from the high school to wasilla, that'd be what my area is like. It's actually a lot more sub-urb than anything else. It's cool though. My comp and his trainer whitewashed the area so we're still trying to find members and stuff in the area so ya that's interesting. After just two days as District Leader I already did an interview for someone who wants to be baptized so that was cool. My district is awesome. It's got some really fun missionaries. It's funny kay my district is actually bigger than my last zone. There's 6 companionships. It's a party. Right now in my area we're working to get 3 baptisms for this june 15 so hopefully that'll work out. This'll be Elder Mauricio's first baptism so I'm really excited for him. Elder Mauricio is my new comp, I'm follow-up training him but he's already a really good missionary. He's bisaya daan so he has no problems with the language and he's already really confident in doing the work. It's awesome. I think this'll be a good transfer.

ya there's probably more I can write about but I'll just write next week. Sorry no pics kay i left my bag with my camera in Dumz soooooooo hopefully I can get that back sometime.

Love ya!
Elder Shirley