Monday, December 23, 2019

Tuesday December 17, 2019

Alright so this past week was ridiculous. We didn't get to work much in our area kay there were 2 elders with ingrown toenails and they both just got their ingrowns surgically removed so they can't really walk around much. Soooo because of that we've been doing a mix of exchanges with their companions so that they can all hopefully still reach their goals for a White Christmas. It's been good though other than that. 

We were finally able to work again in our area on Sunday and Tuesday so we were able to follow-up with everyone we've been teaching and they're all doing good. The holiday season really helps. 

We've got a Ward Christmas party this Friday and I mean no one's gonna turn down a Christmas Party so that's been a really easy invitation to give people hahaha. We also have transfers this week so that'll be interesting. There's not a ton of new faces here in Talisay, in fact one of the areas here just closed so now we have less missionaries here, but everyone that's staying and everyone that's coming in should be awesome so I'm looking forward to this transfer. I feel like this is going to be a really fun Christmas. Even if Elder Sudayon and I aren't going to have a White Christmas ourselves, I'm just really getting into the Christmas spirit and ya it's gonna be great.

 OH my sister batch should be on their way home now so that's crazy. I still feel like we haven't been out that long but I guess time flies on the mission sometimes. Oh and we also had a Graduation/Farewell/Birthday/Christmas Party after District Council on Monday so that was super fun. Basta lots of pics, so I'll make sure to upload those some time today.

Hope yall have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Elder Shirley