Friday, July 27, 2018

Almost Gone!

This last week has been pretty simple as far as weeks go in the MTC. Just more classes, devotionals, and teaching lessons to investigators. This week we should be getting our flight plans and stuff. So far Elder Andreasen and Elder Clemens have been transfered to California. It looks like the rest of us will be going to the Philippines but the last group of missionaries had like 6 more people get reassigned the Saturday before they were suppose to leave so we really don't know yet. Fingers Crossed though! 

I saw Elder Garr (last sunday?) so I made sure to get a few pics for mom. I don't really know what else to say so i'll just end it here. I have a fun story to tell ya but i want to send you pics with the story so you'll get that later today. If you have any questions or anything then I could definitely email you guys some more.

Love ya! Gihigugma nako kamo!
Elder Shirley





(some day these two will be at USU together and eventually be pilots!)