Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I realized the other day that i always forget to say things in my email that i wanted to say to you so that's pretty muych what my letters to you will be like. i wrote you a letter a couple days ago so i don't know when itll get there but it has somethings that i forgot to mention these past few weeks. 

Not a ton has happened since last friday. just more studying and practicing and working and practicing and studying. we're starting to get a hang of the language. We're by no means fluent but we can get through lessons a lot better. 

Shelby sent us some chips and salsa last week so that's pretty much the only thing i took pictures of this week besides murals. Hope you're all doing well! Love ya lots!

gihigugma nako ikaw!
elder shirley







"Important"

Hey so there is a missionary here that looks exactly like an actor I like. Like actual spitting image. I can't remember his name or any good movies he has been in so I need you to look him up. I know he is the main character in the movie Night Crawler. If you could send just like a screen shot of like his face/name and the list of movies he has been in I'd love you even more than I already do. Secondly can you send me my senior picture, like the one that is actually in my yearbook so i can show my companions. We're all trying to show each other pics of what we looked like before our mission.

Thanks so much!
Elder shirley