Wednesday, December 19, 2018

ONE more week!! :)

My new companion is Elder Dumanjug, He just transfered over from City zone (maboala area) so he didn't really transfer that far. He hasn't been feeling to well this week so ya works been a slow but it's been alright. He's been on the mission for almost 9 months so he's my senior batch. He's from Mindanao so he's Bisaya daan so that's been helpful. Pero gwapo kaayo sya, I must say I'm definitely ready to transfer out of Sikatuna. 4.5 months in an area is plenty long... much less 6 months... But it's all good. I'll at least get to spend the holidays with the ward and have a couple more baptisms so that'll be cool. In fact we have a baptism this upcoming Saturday and then another one on Christmas day! And ya I don't know of anything different that my ward will be doing this sunday so I guess we'll see. Oh yo we had our ward Christmas party and that was awesome. We had like 4 inactive families show up so that was huge.

Ya we can probably just use Messenger, and I'll just look up your facebook account for them. So if you get a random friend request from a filipino with the last name Osumo, don't decline it. And ya that "buddha" is actually Lapu-Lapu, kadtong warrior dude that is credited to have killed Magellan.

pics: Last week when I didn't have a companion I was with the Capitol and Arlington Elders and we ate at this place called Lunchenette and it serves like American food that actually tastes like american food and dang it was soooo good. it's kinda mahal for missionaries though so I don't know if we'll really ever go back there again. And then the rest is just pics and stuff from the christmas party. My computer is spazzing out so some of my pics haven't loaded so I'll just send them next week.

But ya that's all for now! Can't wait to see you next week! Ya we'll be calling on the 25th here. I'll try to call sometime in the morning here so that you don't have to stay up late or anything. It'll probably be around 6-8pm your time, just depends.

Love ya!
Elder Shirley