Tuesday, December 11, 2018

So is the house alright? {we've had 2000+ aftershocks! some as big as 5.0}and ya pepper better hang on. darn cat. You should send me some caramels, I freaking love christmas caramels. I miss them so much.

Transfer calls!!! I'm staying in Sikatuna, not really a surprise. My new companion is Elder Dumanjug, he'll be my first senior. All I know is that he's filipino so ya I guess we'll still just have to wait and see. 

For the Light the World challenges we haven't been able to do a whole lot yet with transfers ending and everything. Hopefully we'll be able to get something in before Christmas though. 

This past weekend Ritchie got baptized!!! It was super awesome and we did it earlier in the day so you can actually see us. 

These past couple of days I didn't have a companion because missionaries going home actually finish their work on Monday so I've been working with the Capitol Elders, Elder Manu and his trainee Elder Lokotui. It was actually really cool and fun working with them. Ya sorry but there's really not a whole lot to write this week.

And nah my packages haven't come yet
Love ya! hope you're doing well and staying sane!
Elder Shirley